Your most loved Ford Falcon sedan, wagon or ute needs are reliable Vialle LPG Converter to keep it running like new. Your BA, BF or FG falcon has most likely had an LPG converter failure and you need a reasonably priced replacement. Smart Replacement Parts can offer you two fantastic options based on your budget.
Symptoms you may be experiencing:
- Can’t start the vehicle
- Stalling at idle
- Stalling when slowing down approaching the lights
- Jerking and stuttering at low speed
- Hard to start on those cold mornings
Possible Reasons that caused the LPG Converter to fail:
- Rubber O rings inside the converter may have perished
- The diaphragm has split and is causing leaks internally
- Lack of water can destroy Diaphragms so it’s possible your engine cooling system needs investigating
- Hoses to and from the converter may also need replacing
- Water blockages inside your convertor creating it to freeze
What does an LPG Converter do?
It turns Liquid into gas or vapour. This special mixture must have the perfect chemical elements to allow your engine to produce the power you love when driving your Ford vehicle. Don’t be upset and think your engine is dyeing, it’s likely your LPG converter needs replacing. It’s not a big job to replace but you need a qualified mechanic.
Where is it located on my BA, BF & FG Ford Falcon?
Located in the engine bay on the right-hand side of the vehicle. Please don’t remove the parts yourself, its best to take your car to a trusted mechanic or call the team at Smart Replacement Parts for general advice first. We can recommend accredited and licensed operators that can do the job quickly and safely.
Best Options to get your Falcon running nice again!!
- Our rebuilt options are a quality option and include new diaphragms
- Sandblasted to remove any corrosion
- New Gasket seals including a thicker upgraded water gasket
- Bench tested for accuracy
- Priced cheaper than a new option to allow for a shorter predicted running life
These high-quality OEM products have become hard to get and the Smart Replacement Part team have a limited amount available. We ship Australia wide and if your requirement is urgent, please contact your nearest SRP distributor here.